With a brand new trec-compliant
home inspection report software system
After almost a year of work to get the Texas (trec) compliant version of ScribeWare set up and dialed in, we are excited to announce that we are going to the InterNACHI conference is Texas.
Come join us in College Station: https://www.nachi.org/texas-convention/
Learn how to write better reports, speed up your process, make more money and effortlessly comply with the trec standards of practice!
This interview with Mike Heslop from Bloodhound Home Inspections out of Austin Texas shows us how he is using ScribeWare to stay out of trouble and to stay more competitive and grow his income. ScribeWare has been working with Mike for over a year to help Texas home inspectors have a new and better solution for home inspection report writing.
As an example of what you will find on this video we discuss:
- The trec AFCI requirements.
- Using ScribeWare’s Inspector Only Notes
- Using ScribeWare’s Required Fields
- The trec structure requirements
- Getting rid of nuisance phone calls by answering common questions in your report
- Saving your time by building a great template
- Handling new construction and builder’s requirements to see code references
- Inserting hot links in your reports
- Eliminate your marketing by writing a great report – how to let your reports be your best marketing
- Sample trec-compliant reports
- ScribeWare’s Gunnysack comments – a feature that no other system has
- Using the HTML report and the Official trec PDF
- The power of field testing your home inspection report template
- Building your home inspection report template to manage multiple inspectors
- Using ScribeWare with a team of home inspectors